We welcome institutions that would like to attend the festival to pre-register with us. This will help streamline the registration process for the participants and save them and their escorts a lot of time on the days of the event. It will also allow us to accommodate the participants into potential special interactions with speakers.
NOTE: Registration for Institutions is free of charge.
The Institution’s Deliverables
- Registration of at least fifty participants.
- Presence in atleast three online sessions (and if in Dehradun), attendance in (permissible) sessions in consultation with Team VoW.
- Readiness to ask engaging questions on Web chat.
- Submission of photos of your students attending the sessions.
- A certificate of participation jointly signed by VoW and the institution concerned.
- Institutional blog for comments, reviews on our website.
- Preferences for reviewing of books (which meeting a certain criteria of our jury) will be placed on our website.
- Acknowledgment of institution’s name on our website.
- Priority for radio / podcast programme in consultation with VoW Connect and it can be aired on VoW Connect.
- Choice of a Webinar with select author/s