We welcome institutions that would like to attend the festival to pre-register with us. This will help streamline the registration process for the participants and save them and their escorts a lot of time on the days of the event. It will also also allow us to accommodate the participants into potential special interactions with speakers.
NOTE: Registration for Institutions is free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
- All students must carry their school ID cards for security reasons.
- Pre-registration is mandatory for institutional groups of more than 10 students.
- An Entry Badge must be collected by each student from the registration counter upon arrival at the festival. Registration and possession of an Entry Badge is required for all students to enter the festival.
- Each registration/ticket/pass is valid for one person only and is non-transferable, unless specified otherwise.
- The organizer reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue or expel any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- The holder of the Entry Badge grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
- Transfer, resale or duplication of the Entry Badge is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer reserves the right to deny entry of the individual in case of a duplicate / transferred entry badge for rest of the Festival.
- The Event organizer may add, withdraw any artiste, authors, advertised programmes, event times and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Entry badge holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.