We would like to highlight again that VoW is an open-access and entirely free festival.
However, registration is mandatory to attend the festival.
To register, kindly fill out the form below.
Terms & Conditions
- All persons above 12 years of age must register to enter the festival.
- Children under the age of 12 years may entry on the basis of their parents’/guardians’ registration.
- A person can register online by filling and submitting the online registration form or may choose to register on the ground.
- An Entry Badge must be collected from the registration counter upon arrival at the festival. Registration and possession of an Entry Badge is required for all attendees to enter the festival.
- Each registration/ticket/pass is valid for one person only and is non-transferable, unless specified otherwise.
- The organizer reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue or expel any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations for on the spot registrants.
- The holder of the Entry Badge grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
- Transfer, resale or duplication of the Entry Badge is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer reserves the right to deny entry of the individual in case of a duplicate / transferred entry badge for rest of the Festival.
- The Event organizer may add, withdraw any artiste, authors, advertised programmes, event times and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Entry badge holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.