Valley of Words 3rd Edition (14 – 16 November 2019)
Terms and Conditions
Attending the Event
- Registration is mandatory to attend the festival. You may register online prior to the event or at the registration desks at the time of the festival.
- Each registration or pass is valid for one person only. It is non-transferable unless specified otherwise.
- You must carry a valid identification proof as well as proof of registration (if done in advance).
- Only selected sections of Hotel Madhuban are accessible to festival attendees. Please restrict yourself to these areas.
- VoW has the right to prohibit entry or expel a person from the event if their behaviour is deemed inappropriate.
- The program content, i.e the speakers and schedule might change any point due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Institutional or group books must be done in advance through the website.
- VoW is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you or your belongings.
- You are expected to maintain decent conduct at all times and respect the speakers, panellists and attendees around you.
- Violation of human and legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others is a punishable offence and is grounds for debarment from the Festival permanently.
- You may not distribute any kind of promotional content during the Festival without prior approval from the management.
- No one can publish, post, share or distribute any materials, information or names that are inappropriate or defame any person part of the festival in any manner.
- You are responsible for any damages caused by you during the festival.
- You are not permitted to consume or carry alcohol, tobacco or narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not permitted to carry arms, weapons or any such hazardous items to the festival premises.